Confessions of a Fat Kid Part 1
1) Sometimes, eating a hot dog right out of the package is just what the doctor ordered.
2) Sometimes, I see food commercials, and I leave my house to go get that food.
3) Sometimes, I spend my last money on food, when I should pay bills
4) Sometimes, the best thing in the world is to sit (or lay in my case) in front of a TV, eating Pizza and Chicken Wings, and watching Whack ass Movies!
5) Sometimes, calling myself a fat kid is what gets me through the day
And now, You Might be a Fat Kid If . . . .
~ You look at a hot grill, and think about if it’s worth burning yourself to get the leftover meat
~ Spreading Cheese on Macaroni, is one of the happiest moments of your life
~ You apply for food stamps, because you really need steak and a beef roast in your life
~ You can watch a sex scene on your favorite show, and still want some cereal (Apple Jacks)
~ The hottest thing you have ever seen on tv, was the Rallys Fully Loaded Triple Cheeseburger
~ You based your financial wealth on the amount of food that is in your fridge or cabinet
~ When the door bell at work rings, instead of getting it, you tell the kids to get it, because: They’re Closer
~ When the phone rings at work, you wish you could do the same thing
~ When you calculate the amount of money it’s gonna take for gas, only after you calculate your grocery bill for the month
~ You had to stop typing this blog, because you needed to go make a Cheeseburger after talking about them . . .
Yeah, Fat Kids Rule!!!!!
Feel free to add and comment!