Day 19: Five Fears You Have
1) That I won’t make an impact in all the children’s lives that I work with.
2) That I will never get over the loss of MM and it’s impact on my life.
3) That I’ll never be able to, or willing to, fully open up to a new person again
4) That I don’t matter to the people who matter the most to me.
5) That I won’t be able to travel the world like I want to because of Isis.
Day 21: Your Horoscope and whether it
One of the people in your life is going through an emotional period right now. Their typical sunny disposition is getting clouded over, and they could start to get very irritable. Do not let this scare you off from talking to them, though. They need your input and good ideas desperately — they just don’t know how to ask. A gently worded email would be a great way to remind them that you are there for them whenever they need you. They will love the gesture.
It actualy does. I just had to try to be a support for a few people in the last few days, because they were having issues. At least I know I was doing the right thing.
Day 23: A Family Member You Don’t Like
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 1 . . 2. . . . 3. . . .4 . . . FIF!
Day 24: Something You Miss
I miss having the freedom to travel when I want to. I used to be able to drive anywhere whenever I I wanted to.
Day 25: Four Weird Traits you Have
1) I bite my nails once they’ve reached an average length. I can’t stop myself. I like the act of tearing off the white part. The only thing that stops me from doing it, is having gel or acrylic overlay on them.
2) I organize my music like most people organize their homes. Everything has a place where it fits, and if thinks are out of order I have a conniption fit.
3) I’m afraid of Clowns, but that didn’t happen until I was like 23. One day, a Clown came to our Daycare and I lost my mind.
4) Igot nothing fro this one 😦
Day 26: Things You Would Say to An Ex
To BTB: I’m sorry I wasn’t able to make it work. I iwsh I had known going in, that I wasn’t going to be able to make it work. I’m sorry we got that damndog, that was really te end of something beautiful. I hope you find someone who will accept you just as you are, and that you are able to communicate with them in a way you weren’t with me.
To MM: You disappointed me. You were supposed to be better than that. It sucks that you weren’t.
Day 27: What You Wore Today
A University of Dayton Elite 8 Hoodie, my only pair of jeans, and some Pink/Purple Flip Flops. Welcome to Winter in Tucson.