After I cried for an hour at work, I started making a plan. . . .
This is a Free Write, I’m just jotting down thoughts, because the Woman I realized is my mentor, told me to. And sometimes I obey commands . . . but only sometimes.
- My best friend lost her mom at the end of last year. She had to see her mother become this thing she wasn’t ready for. She had to see her mother in pain and hurting, because cancer was ravaging her body. At about the same time, my mother was going through Chemo for Cancer. And I was in Arizona. 2096 miles away from her. I have the greatest Best Friends, and my OTHER Best Friend stepped up and kept my mom together. She drove her to appointments, helped run errands, basically everything. I don’t know what I would be, without her. I’m so grateful for what she’s done for my mother. But it’s getting to me today. Being away from her, is getting to me. I’ve been in Arizona for 9 years, and this is the 2nd time I’m seriously considering leaving. Because THAT’S MY MOTHER. And when I was sick, she dropped everything and came here for me. I should have done the same for her. I know all the practical reasons why I didn’t, but I should have. I think, I feel guilty that I didn’t come home. I know most of my family judges me because of it. I had already assumed it, but it was confirmed over the holidays. I just . . . hate having to acknowledge that my mother is going to die. I can’t even IMAGINE my life without her in it. I’ve been her life, since I was born. I have so many hopes and dreams for my mother. I want her to live a carefree life, at least 5 years. So i can see my mother without the struggle. Cuz it’s been a struggle much more often than it’s not. My mother DESERVES better life. I want to give that to her. Because i couldn’t thank her enough for everything she’s done for me. IF i wrote it a million times a day, it wouldn’t be enough. I’m almost at the point where I want to beg God, Please Please Please let me have this option. And that’s selfish. I understand that. Everything has a reason, everything happens for a reason. But Please Please Please God, help me help my mom to live her best life. Please.
- I think I’ve met the person who is going to be my male companion for the rest of my life. Or rather, one of them. That’s weird. But he’s . . . . stable. That’s all I’m gonna say about that. Because . . . . NO.
- Drugs are amazing. LEGAL Drugs are amazing. They make life easier to handle. Everything in moderation tho. I’m low-key worried about my . . . dependence on sleep helpers. Like, am I going to live the rest of my life unable to sleep without some type of medicinal help?
- BIG K.R.I.T. is Life. If you don’t know . . . now you do.
- Have this innate fear of talking about my personal life on this blog and/or social media now. I feel like there were, in the past, people I thought were friends who saw me happy and wished unhappiness on me. I know this may slightly appear to be irrational, but it is what the FUCK it is. I’ve felt like there was someone in my life, who pretended to be my friend, but hated me. I think they had access to my personal life, and details about it, then very specifically plotted against me. And because I was just walking around clueless, I didn’t protect myself like I should have. I didn’t know I needed to pray about people trying to cause me harm.
- I miss #TheHim. I miss how he felt, and smelled, and looked at me. I know I shouldn’t, and my pride won’t let me contact him. But I miss him sofa king much lately.
- I’ve self diagnosed myself as being Bi-Polar with symptoms of Hypomania. This is because of an article I read on Facebook. I’m probably right about this. Google it, and see if it doesn’t describe me almost perfectly.
- I just saw the FINEST black man at the Club House Gym. Guess who’s going to start working out here. New stalkee’s always bring me joy.
- I’m not a stalker . . . . anymore. I miss that side of me.
- IRRRRRRRRRRRNADIMM. INAOTNE. IAEAVFT, ATHTTAFMBASPHHEAUX . . . . I’ll never forgive that bitch.
- I miss college, or rather the music of college. If I had known that I would regret not making up diss trolls to every song that plays these days, I would have probably been in better shape back then.
- People keep calling me skinny. It’s annoying. (This is in response to my recent weight loss. I’m smaller, but I ain’t nowhere NEAR skinny and never will be.)
- This took me 2 days to write, cuz I got distracted by a guy at Starbucks. I mean, he was there to see me . . . so there is that.
- Edibles are AMAZING. Anyone who tells you different is a Lying Ass Liar.
- Thanx for reading!